Tuesday, January 16, 2007

my precioussssss.........

went to look @ one rochester today. Its a pretty nice and cosy place @ nite.. but to house 200+ pple during the day? i think not. Still if we were to decide to have a chill out party @ nite, this might be a plausible location....

then had a nice belated bd dinner with Simon/Wh and Cynthia. We got kinda lost because we tot the place was near Holland V.. and we had a pretty good laugh about it. hahaha dats wat i love about us too.. that we can pretty much joke and laugh at ourselves and each other.
Was pretty nice dinner with hot food and sweeeet desserts and i brought my polariod to snap snap snap away.

Gonna get my precioussssssssss tml... haahahah we are BOTh very excited :P

3 comments:

Kancheong Spider said...

Congrats on taking the big step into the unknown, welcome to the club... I just read your entries, looks like you two have found the right people to grow old together. :)
I thought I will just leave you a recommendation too for wedding photography, KC took the photos for David and I back in 2004. You could check him out too.

KC's website:
http://www.greymatterphotography.com/detected.php?page=&pass=

His blog:
http://www.greymatterphotography.blogspot.com/

duckizz said...

Hey chris!!

thanks thanks... i will look him up :p now u r so into rock climbing ! dats cool sia...

when u coming bac to sg for hols ? maybe the gang can gather... btw marcus's married did u know ?

Kancheong Spider said...

Uhhuh, rockclimbing & diving. It's good to do activities together as a couple, especially in such activities which require us to trust our lives in each others' hands :)
I will be back for CNY but will be a short 1 wk, will let u know. Marcus did invite me, but I couldn't make it... work lah.