Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Get your head in the game...

so all this excitement going on has it affected my game playing? Somewhat... but it doesn't matter as a puppy is in itself, a real life SIMS. Still though i get some time to play games (like when wifey is studying and doing her stuff or in school) so that's not too bad after all!
Warcraft i have definitely stopped playing. I have stopped before i flew over to USA for my holiday and have not played at all since. I just can't commit in the long hours just to go for instancing so i'm left with ZA/BGs which gets boring fast....
I think i shall not get warhammer online. I've been in the beta environment and its been fun but its similar to WoW and to get the best, you gotta be around to grind and get the XP and all that jazz again. (Though lawrence if you are gettin'.. that might be tempting :p )
Eve online i may continue playing. Largely because its a game you can take up and play and stop anytime you want. This is also because the skills are based on real time. Thus i can be working and the skills are still being trained. Just need to schedule them properly to maximise the time. Other than that, the only grinding you need would be to get isk ($$) to buy new and bigger ships etc....
Spore came out not too long ago and i was thinking of getting it for wifey and me to experiment and play together but Spore = Comet so that's that.
Now I am eagerly waiting for FALLOUT3 :) based on my past experiences with Fallout and Fallout2, I'm pretty sure its gonna be fun fun fun for Fallout3...
So anyone gonna be playing Eve Online (nick is Zesparrow in the game) or Warhammer online or Fallout3? what are your thoughts?

No comments: