Friday, May 25, 2007

WHA-LAU webpisode 1

I just had to post some of today's WHA LAU news :)

Nissan warns U.S. cellphones can disable car keys
"We discovered that if the I-Key touches a cellphone, outgoing or incoming calls have the potential to alter the electronic code inside the I-Key," Nissan spokesman Kyle Bazemore said. "The car won't start and the I-Key cannot be reprogrammed," he added.
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/070524/3/48t34.html

Talk about being TOO high-tech. Sometimes people should just stick with what works and not reinvent the wheel :)

Force against Australian Star Wars fan
An Australian movie fan on his way to pose for a Star Wars 30th anniversary photo shoot was arrested by police after his replica laser pistol was mistaken for a more earthly machine gun, media reported on Friday.
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/070525/3/48t8k.html

You know what's worse? is that the police are going to charge the man with possessing an unregistered firearm even though its a harmless replica. WHA LAU... so obvious the man is a poor scapegoat and they need someone to blame for calling all those silly policemen to come arrest a poor fan. Tsk tsk :(

sometimes you look at this world.. and whats happening... and you shake yr head, smack yr forehead and go WHA LAU... wtf ?!?!!?

:P

No comments: