Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Piggin' Love You

Well well well... a good break for us all... the Lunar New Year came and went.... 4 days of eatin' n chillin' n havin' fun :P
Reunion night dinner was S-A-T-I-S-F-Y-I-N-G. The steamboat we had was so full of essence goodness that downing the soup at the end was worth it.
First day involved visiting going over to my grandma place and with my mom side of the family. Many pple of cos already know we are getting married by now and were surprised to note the change in venue but I think they were quite intrigued by it. Of cos I was constantly reminded that this will be the last year i receive angbaos *groan*....At night I went over with wifey to her uncle's place for her side of gathering. I managed to play Mahjong with what wifey's brother term as "the matriarch" of the family (grandma). They are pretty good.. either that or I am just unlucky. Heeheee..
2nd day involved gathering at my place for my side of the family and then a visit to Glo's place. It was great seeing so many of the salsa scene again there and watching the taped THEDANCEFLOOR shows. OMG they are so good... i tink it would have been challenging if me and wifey took part in it ! Though it would have been fun ;p Maybe next year....
Last day was entertaining my dad's side of the family and then a little partor timing with my wifey.
Of cos in between me and the wifey had a lot of fun watching movies, videos, shopping and even looking at the impending wedding bedsheet to buy for my bed.
Last night when i sent her back home her parents teased us saying "oh you are all back from holiday ah?" cos they havent seen their daughter for a few days already. hehehehe...
All in all, this was a good break for us all and I loved every moment of it, especially those i get to snuggle..... :P

Can't wait till 5th March!
Can't wait till 7th July!
Can't wait can't wait :)))

No comments: