Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Oh have i ever mentioned...

its hard for us to keep secrets from each other?
like this time when wifey bought the ipod touch for moi, she was so excited that she just had to leak out to me that she bought me an xmas gift and when it was coming etc.
She was so excited she just had to give it to me rather than wait for xmas to come ard :)
For me, it was when i proposed. I was so excited when i bought the ring but i had to hold it in. I was so excited that we managed to get a trip to hk together cos i was going to propose to her then.
I was so excited that the ring was with me in my luggage (i tink she saw the object but din ask me what it was. .. *heng*).
I was so excited that we get to go disneyland (cos i proposed to her there). Actually at that time i was contemplating either the Peak or Disneyland. Peak was too crowded and too cold... so Disneyland won out then :p
So for both of us, it takes rabbit-hopping, skin-bursting, hair-tearing will to keep such secrets from one another..

i love it :p

No comments: