bad mof
there are good restaurants and there are bad restaurants. Then there are restaurants that shouldn't have the cheek to open but do... Food here in Philippines is not bad. Pretty ok western food so far. The buffet for lunch today was ok. THe US roast beef was good. But there was 1 jap restaurant that we had dinner at on sat before i flew over was REALLY BAD.MOF at marina square there where the Jack's place etc are. The food is really bad. I ordered Karaage soba and there are only 3 pieces of karaage and a whole lot of soba. :( Pricey too. Wifey ordered spicy noodles and it sucked too. SO i would STRONGLY NOT recommend going there to eat.. ever.....again..
we should have stuck with Secret Recipe .... *grumble*



2 comments:
Yup, totally agreed! I went there once and the waitress was trying to sell me the membership card?! I told her "no, thanks" and yet, she still persisted. So, fed up, I said very LOUDLY " I don't like the food here, and this will most probably be the last time for me to dine here." With that, she shut up.
Such bad food and still got the cheek to sell membership card?!
Geez!
hahah yea ! omg..... wats up with all these pple who are eating there and seem to be enjoying food?
its just like the donuts as well.. i see pple so willing to queue up 3 hrs for lousy donuts..
get with the program pple, get krispy kremes !
Post a Comment