Tuesday, August 28, 2007

listen to the rhythm of the falling rain....

wow studying sure is hard. I mean its only the 2nd week and wifey's got tons of homework, a quiz today and lotsa reading to do. Added to that are the CCAs and gettin' love from the hubby. Packed packed life my wifey leads

*HUGS*

i hope she can find the rhythm and settle in soon so that she wun be so stressed and all..

so today's raining pretty hard and i can't meet wifey for lunch. Oh well, that's ok. cos what she has in store for us tomorrow (for my birthday!) is gonna be so cool.
First we gonna go have a buffet lunch @ Marriot, then Gold Class tickets for Ratatoieee (dunno how to spell :p ) and then whatever else that comes our way for the evening.
Now might be a good time to reflect how things have changed from 30 to 31.

1) I got married *GRIN*
2) I am waking up to my wife beside me *GRIN* x 2
3) I go to bed with my wife beside me *GRIN* x 3
4) I got a plan for the near future (i.e. apartment, dog, kid, car in that order)
5) I got a new PC
6) I got a new Job
7) I am regularly playing WoW

So how are things you might ask?

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm GOOD :P

"here i am, listening to the rhythm,
the rhythm of the falling rain,
looking out at all the gloom,
but bright sunshine in my heart"
~ me

No comments: