The Dance Floor
I am glad that Dapheny offered tickets for the show. It was a pretty interesting experience. I rushed down from after my reservist and Serene rushed down from work to try to make it in time by 7pm. I was glad we managed to get the tickets and got urshered in. Now this is where it gets MOST interesting.
There were avid supporters of the few teams that are left in the competition and boy are they very vocal. Whistles, cheers, dancing, etc. In general it was a very very noisy occasion. One side had tamborines and drums, the side i was with had a louder drum. Its nice to see the older folks getting into the action (i suspect they are parents of Soul Fusion members). In fact i dare say they were as loud as the youngsters. AHhahaha..
Then the show began and it got really interesting. All the waiting seemed pretty long but the show itself seemed to woosh by prettyy fast.
I really hope that we get to see Soul Fusion going thru the next round and into the finals. :) Good luck Dapheny ! You and the rest have already done so well so like Serene smsed, it ain't over till the fat lady sings :)
Thanks again for the tickets !!!
JIA YOU !!!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment